A webpage for teachers and educators to come and share ideas, and inspire one another.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Teaching and Blogging
I have decided to start a blog here on this page about my adventures in teaching! I have been a teacher for 8 years, and I LOVE it! It doesn't define who I am but in a way it really does. I am not an English teacher, so I will not always have the best grammar, or spelling, or punctuation, but I will try. I come from a family of teachers! My mom was a teacher, and two of my aunts were also teachers for a bit. My younger sister is also a teacher, English of course, so I hope that she doesn't correct too many of my mistakes - or is that to... Anyway, you could say teaching is in my blood! I married the son of a teacher as well - glad he knew what he was getting into with the amount of hours and money spent outside of the classroom!
It is my hope that this blog becomes a place where I can share the many ideas that I have as a teacher, and some of the things that I do in the classroom with my students! I am looking forward to starting this up. I have seen so many wonderful teaching blogs out there, and I thought, I could do that too! I don't know how often I will post, I will try to be dilligent and get things out there. I also have a personal blog, that I need to post to more frequently..... Yes, I will do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on having the strength to do this and taking the leap...love you Mrs. D!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete