Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

End of the year....almost!!!

WOW, is it just me, or has this school year flown by??  I am wrapping things up in my classroom, and trying to get ready for summer.  I have been teaching at the same school for three years, however, next year I will be transferring back to a school I taught at years ago.  I am excited to get back to my old site, and with some great friends, but I will really miss the wonderful friends I have made at my current site, along with the great students!!!  I am not big on moving rooms, and packing things up, so we will have to see how it all goes!

I find this time of year to be a lot of fun, but also a bit difficult at times.  We have made it through all of the curriculum, and I want to do the fun things, things we may not have had time for throughout the year, but the kids are ready for SSSSUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMEEEERRRRRRR, (sung in the voice of Olaf!).  Quite frankly, I am ready for the summer too.  I am not looking forward to packing and unpacking my classroom, but I am ready for a new change. 

What are some ways that you wrap up the year?  Do you have any fun things that you do each year with your class? I would love to hear what you do, and share ideas!  Let the countdown begin, 5 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment